Puff Pastry with Fetta + Caramelised Onion
Ah puff pastry, can anything get more delicious?! If you have not yet noticed I am more than a little obsessed with fetta cheese! My absolute favourite is Meredith Dairy marinated goats fetta. Apparently, goats dairy is much easier to digest than cows so I also convince myself I am being super healthy and can eat infinite amounts!
As any Irish person can tell you, there is a cult following for Ballymaloe tomatoe relish and once you taste it, it is easy to see why. Thankfully, they now stock it in the international section of all good Woolies stores. I have partnered with Taste Ireland to create recipes using their delicious produce and this recipe has been created just for that.
Super easy to make, this one tastes amazing and looks like it took alot more skill than it realy did. Great for impressing guests at dinner parties even if you really can’t even make toast!
As always, tag me in your foodie creations @kadycreative and hope you enjoy! Kady x
- puff pastry sheet (10 x 14cm), cut into 4 rectangles
- 4 tbsp tomatoe chutney
- ¼ red onion, sliced thinly
- 50g marinated goats fetta, crumbled
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees celcius.
- Spread 1 tbsp ballymaloe relish over each pastry piece.
- Top with red onion and feta cheese.
- Bake in the oven for 15- 20 mins or until turning golden brown.
- I love Ballymaloe Tomatoe Relish, find it in the International section of Woolies!