Yummy recipe for chocolate brownies coming up! I am so excited to announce I have partnered with Taste Ireland and will be featuring a recipe weekly over on their blog and newsletter. One of my biggest passions is being creative with food: making delicious recipes, doing food styling with beautiful props, photography and editing to bring it to life. Being from Ireland, I have so many food related memories and it has such a sense of nostalgia. I hope I can create delicious dishes that will inspire your taste buds and give you ideas for your own cooking endeavours! This week, I created a beautiful chocolate fudge brownie with macadamia nuts and cherries and it is delllissshhh! A great weekend treat to tuck into for when you need something a little bit naughty. A glass of vino, a slice of chocolate brownie with macadamia and cherries and netflix = cosiest Sunday night ever!
As always, make sure to tag me in your recipe creations @kadycreative Enjoy! x
- 50g Macadamias, roughly chopped
- 25g Glacé / dried sour cherries
- 225g butter
- 100g plain flour
- 125g caster sugar
- 300g 70% Cocoa Dark Chocolate
- 100g milk chocolate
- 3 eggs
- Preheat the oven to 180'C.
- Mix the eggs and sugar well, until the mixture has paled and stiffened slightly.
- Chop up the butter and all the chocolate into a heat proof bowl and melt it in the microwave for about 3 minutes (or until melted).
- Mix the chocolate mixture into the sugar/egg mixture.
- Add the flour and mix this together.
- Add the cherries and macadamias
- Pour the mixture onto a baking trays lined with baking paper and leave in the oven for 35 minutes.
- Leave to cool for about 10 minutes to harden slightly.