Irish Sausage and Blistered Bullhorn Peppers with Creamy Aoli
Irish Sausage and Blistered Bullhorn Peppers with Creamy Aoli. A new take on irish sausages! This dish is beautiful as a side or salad or even eat on its own as a flavoursome snack.
- 3 Irish sausages, sliced into ½ inch strips
- 2 green bullhorn peppers, de-seeded and sliced into 2 inch strips
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp aoli
- 1 tsp ballymaloe relish
- Sea salt and cracked black pepper
- Place slices of pepper, skin up, under a hot grill until it starts to blister (10 mins).
- Heat the olive oil on a non-stick pan over a high heat.
- Add the sausage and cook for 5 minutes or until golden brown.
- Mix with the peppers and season. Divide into 2 dishes
- Mix the aoili and ballymaloe relish.
- Drizzle the sauce over the 2 bowls.